- Grocery Bazaar represents an association of over 3000 grocery suppliers – groceries exporters , grocery items suppliers - cooking spices wholesale suppliers, snacks manufacturers, namkeen exporters, flour wholesale suppliers, ghee exporters, pickles manufacturers, chutneys suppliers, indian masala exporters, agro commodities wholesale suppliers, whole spices exporters, ground spices wholesale suppliers, cooking oil exporters, dry fruits and nuts suppliers etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/supplier of grocery - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and suppliers of grocery - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian suppliers and exporters - Grocery Bazaar is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
A grocery store is a store established primarily for the retailing of food. A grocer, the owner of a grocery store, stocks different kinds of foods from assorted places and cultures, and sells them to customers.
Large grocery stores that stock products other than food, such as clothing or household items, are called supermarkets. Small grocery stores that mainly sell fruits and vegetables are known as produce markets (U.S) or greengrocers (Britain), and small grocery stores that predominantly sell snack foods and sandwiches are known as convenience stores or delicatessens.